Work hard, enjoy life and have fun.
Caring for the disadvantaged and the society. Campus and children welfare. Environment and ecological preservation. Intercity exchange, city government campaign, tourism promotion and marketing. Sports or cultural promotion.
“I love to play and try new things.”
“I can let go of my facade just to make you laugh.”
“I am very driven by curiosity.”
“I didn’t lose. I just haven’t won yet.”
“I bring warmth and positive vibes to wherever I go.”
My dream is to bring happiness to everyone in this city.
My happiness comes from knowing that everyone in this city has a dream.
I am your dear friend and a beloved representative of Taipei!
I am Bravo, the mascot of Taipei City Government. I like to hang out with the Mayor. I also enjoy playing baseball, listening to music, singing, dancing and having fun with children. I am often distracted from work because I am having too much fun. I love the crowd especially when they are busy snapping photos of me.
Height：A nice lad with a good physique
Blood Type：The outgoing “B”
Occupation：Taipei City Government Mascot
Personality：Passionate, adorable, confident and a bit careless
Where Have I been?
PR invitation and Partnership
Inviting Bravo and applying for licensing
Let’s create business opportunities and market Taipei together!
- The application is open 60 days prior to the event.
- The application must be submitted along with an event proposal no later than 15 days prior to the actual event date.
- A response upon the invitation will be issued 7 to 14 days prior to the event.
- Partnership: Please submit the company registration, project proposal and other relevant documents to the licensing evaluation committee for review.
- Contract: A contract will be signed after both parties agree to the collaboration. If it is a commercial collaboration, a royalty is required before contract signing.
- Design and production: Please submit the design layout, illustration, product specification and other relevant information for review. Once approved by the Department of Information and Tourism, the product may proceed to sampling, mass production and sales.
Address：11008, West Gate, 1F, No.1, City Hall Rd., Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C. Contact：firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Bravo, not KumamonMore